Sunday, August 2, 2015

JUNGLE, BAIT & REDEMPTION (Summer in Ithaca)

I continue to post cool photos and videos of my daily encounters/revelations/observations/randomities (I know, I just invented the word randomities - it means random and cool memory bites).
Let's start with Summer in Ithaca because that's where I am now but I will look in retrospect at Summer in Cleveland, Lincoln-Nebraska, and NYC cuz I have some great photos from over there and they need to find a public page. It's all about where my feet take me and what my eyes register. As I said - randomities. Enjoy. Or question. Or think. Or laugh. Or cry. Or muse. Or amuse. Whatever.
Peace.
PS - the title comes from THE JUNGLE (an area where homeless people live) and this funny shop:

Hook, Line & Sinker Bait Shop - K&H Redemption Center

THE JUNGLE - Homeless people camp here
THE JUNGLE - Homeless people camp here
BAIT & REDEMPTION


1 comment:

Images Retouch said...

Clipping path service is one of the most significant photo treatment activities in digital world. We can easily enlarge clipping path service provider our pictures through clipping path service. It really is unique performance of photo treatment services.
HDR blending images editing services